The China Culture Corner wants to connect with individuals (both Western and Chinese) with an interesting, educational or inspiring China story to tell. If you are interested in sharing your experiences in China, and helping Westerners and other non-Chinese to better understand the Chinese people, culture, country, and business environment, please reach out via the Contact page (select the “Share My Story” field of inquiry).
The China Culture Corner Wants to Connect With:
- Entrepreneurs and business executives in China
- Western students who have studied in China
- Westerners who have worked in China
- Individuals who frequently do business with the Chinese, either in China or abroad
Your China Story Can Focus on:
- Background and details on your China start-up
- Insights into a particular aspect of Chinese culture
- Tips on working/living/interacting with the Chinese
- Advice on studying the Chinese language
- Anything else you think will help close the China-West culture gap
The Publication Process:
The publication process at the China Culture Corner is fairly straightforward. Anyone interested in sharing their China Story should first contact the China Culture Corner via email and present a story idea. After subsequent communications, if an agreement is reached on an article topic, content and structure, you will be invited to submit an article draft. After your draft is received, feedback will be provided, which may require submitting an additional draft. Once a final draft is submitted and accepted, the China Culture Corner will take responsibility for all final editing, touch-ups, and formatting, after which the article will be published on https://chinaculturecorner.com/.
Follow the China Culture Corner for Regular Updates by Email!