“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”– Hellen Keller
Working with the Author
If you’re interested in collaborating with me, please feel free to reach out! I’m happy to work with other individuals talking about China, and believe that by working and speaking out together, we can collectively improve knowledge of China, Chinese culture, and the Chinese people overseas.
Potential collaborations include the following:
- Joining a podcast episode
- Filming a joint video or vlog
- Speaking at an event
- Joining a round-table or panel discussion
- If you have any other ideas, feel free to let me know!
Sharing Your China Story
I am interested in connecting with individuals, both from China and countries overseas, with stories about China to tell. These stories could be either educational or inspiring, or could discuss legitimate challenges people face when moving between and living in different cultures. The goal should be to present an unbiased look at China and the Chinese people, in order to increase understanding of China and its people overseas, and limit the spread of misunderstandings, fear, and xenophobia.
Some ideas for potential stories include the following:
- Your experience starting or managing a business in China
- Your experience studying abroad in China
- Your experience or insights on a particular aspect o Chinese culture
- Your experience as a Chinese person studying or working in another country
- Other ideas are also welcome
If you’re interested in learning more about China, Chinese culture, and business in China, please feel free to subscribe to the China Culture Corner to have future posts sent directly to your inbox. You can also follow and interact with me on social media or send me a message on Twitter.